ACS Nursing Assistant (Per Diem)Job ID 8391526
|Title||ACS Nursing Assistant (Per Diem)|
|Position Summary and Qualifications||PCS Nursing Assistant|
• Position Summary: Performs direct and non-direct patient care duties as assigned under the supervision of a Registered Nurse / Nurse manager.
• Experience: 1-3 years experience as nursing assistant or related healthcare experience preferred.
• Education: high school graduate or GED
• Required License / Credentials: Nurses Aide Certification preferred or 3 years’ experience in acute care or a current nursing student with one year of clinical training.
• Other Required Skills: Heartsaver CPR certification within 3 months of hire; ability to work well with others, conscientious, organized and reliable.
• Contact With Others: Regular internal and external contact involving considerable tact and discretion in handling information.
• Supervision Given: None
• Supervision Received: Works under general supervision of nurse manager, and under direct supervision of charge nurse and licensed nursing staff.
About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Cardiology jobs at Deborah Heart and Lung Center, you’ll be a key member of the DEBORAH Heart and Lung Center team. Professionals in Cardiology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Cardiology at Deborah Heart and Lung Center may be waiting for you!