Cardiovascular Tech - EPS
Position Summary:Prepare the EPS Lab and patient for EPS/Pacing procedures, gather and compile information during the procedure using computer generated data, and assist the nurse when necessary. Assist the physician and coworkers in performing a variety of diagnostic and interventional procedures in a team environment. If applicable monitors and oversees proper use of radiation.
- Required: 1-3 years experience in Radiology or Procedural area.
- Preferred: 1-3 year prior EPS or Cath Lab experience. EKG interpretation and scrub experience
- Required: Graduation from an accredited 2 year Radiological or Cardiovascular Program or RCIS or RCES
- Preferred: Bachelor degree
License and Credentials
- Required: Valid N.J. Radiology Technologist License ARRT, if applicable
- Preferred: ARRT (CV), CVT, OR RCIS
- Required: BLS
- Preferred: ACLS, strong communication skills, both verbal and written
HOURS: 80 hours per pay period
Licenses & Certifications
Amer Reg Radiology Tech
Reg Cardio Invasive Spec