MICU Unit Coordinator (Per Diem)Job ID 8391532
|Title||MICU Unit Coordinator (Per Diem)|
|Department||MICU - Support|
|Work Schedule||3P-11P Weekends|
|Position Summary and Qualifications||Unit Coordinator|
• Position Summary:. Supports the provision of patient care through the coordination of unit clerical activities, intra and interdepartmental communication, record keeping and order transcription.
• Experience: previous experience as unit coordinator, completion of unit coordinator course or previous clerical/secretarial experience is required.
• Education: High school diploma or GED required, unit coordinator course and/or secretarial and computer training desirable.
• Required License / Credentials: None
• Other Required Skills: excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organization and time management skills, computer skills, basic knowledge of medical terminology; ability to use standard office equipment including fax machine, multi-line phones, and copiers; ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently.
• Contact With Others:. Intra and inter departmental contact with both internal and external customers, furnishing or obtaining information requiring tact and discretion.
• Supervision Given: None
• Supervision Received: Works under general supervision of charge nurse in performing routine assignments, referring unusual or more difficult situations to immediate supervisor.
About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Cardiology jobs at Deborah Heart and Lung Center, you’ll be a key member of the DEBORAH Heart and Lung Center team. Professionals in Cardiology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Cardiology at Deborah Heart and Lung Center may be waiting for you!