Patient Care Tech - Interventional
Position Summary: Performs direct and non-direct patient care duties and technical tasks as assigned by and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse / Nurse Manager. Specific duties may vary by assigned area.
- Required: 1-3 years’ experience as nursing assistant, EKG Technician, Phlebotomist and/or other related healthcare experience
- Preferred: 1-3 years’ experience as PCT
- Required: High School Degree or equivalency: completion of Patient Care or Multi-skilled Tech certification program
License and Credentials
- Required: American Heart BLS Healthcare Provider
- Preferred: Nurse Aide certification, EKG certification and/or Phlebotomy certification
- Arrhythmia recognition program within 3 months of hire. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work well with others, conscientious, organized and reliable; computer skills for hospital information system; ability to read and write English.
- Adult: Early Adult (19-45); Middle Adult (46-59); Late Adult (60-79); Late, Late Adult (Over 80)
72 hours per pay period / 7P-7A Shift