RN - 4 Lesser (Per Diem)Job ID 6403299
|Title||RN - 4 Lesser (Per Diem)|
|Department||4 Lesser - Nurses|
|Position Summary and Qualifications|
· Position Summary: Provides primary nursing care to complicated adult and geriatric patients with cardiovascular/pulmonary health deficits, in whom outcome are predictable; is supported by the charge nurse and/or RN in caring for complicated patients with unpredictable outcomes.
· Experience: Minimum one year experience in cardiopulmonary nursing to work on telemetry units; two years experience in critical care nursing to work in critical care units.
· Education: Must be a graduate of an accredited baccalaureate, associate or diploma nursing program
· Required License / Credentials: NJ State nursing license
· Other Required Skills: BLS-C, EKG certified/Arrhythmia Recognition and Intervention, IV certified
· Contact With Others: Regular internal and/or external contacts requiring tact and discretion in obtaining and exchanging information.
· Supervision Given: Supervises tasks delegated to ancillary nursing staff.
· Supervision Received: Works under general supervision in performing routine patient assignments, referring unusual or more difficult situations to charge nurse and / or nurse manager.
About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Cardiology jobs at Deborah Heart and Lung Center, you’ll be a key member of the DEBORAH Heart and Lung Center team. Professionals in Cardiology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Cardiology at Deborah Heart and Lung Center may be waiting for you!