RN - Interventional (Per Diem)Job ID 6403298
|Title||RN - Interventional (Per Diem)|
|Position Summary and Qualifications||CN I Registered Nurse: Adult /Geriatric Cardiopulmonary Units|
• Position Summary: Utilizes the nursing process to provide and direct nursing care to;
1. adult and geriatric patients with cardiovascular and pulmonary health deficits
2. pre and post procedural patients undergoing cardiopulmonary diagnostic and therapeutic interventions including, but not limited to, cardiac catheterization, EPS/PM studies, open heart/thoracic/vascular surgery, and interventional cardiology and vascular procedures. Participates in the care of unstable or complicated patients; is supported by the charge nurse, CN II and CN III in caring for complicated patients.
• Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience in cardiopulmonary nursing or equivalent required.
• Education: Graduate of accredited diploma, associate degree or baccalaureate degree nursing program
• Required License / Credentials: NJ State License as a Registered Professional Nurse
• Other Required Skills/Education Completed : BLS -C certification, Basic Arrhythmia Interpretation, IV Therapy certification, Hemodynamics, and Mock Code within 90days of hire or promotion –or- at the first available course offering.
• Contact With Others: Regular internal and/or external contacts requiring tact and discretion in obtaining and exchanging information.
• Supervision Given: Supervises tasks delegated to licensed practical nurses and ancillary nursing staff.
• Supervision Received: Works under general supervision of nurse manager or designee.
About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Cardiology jobs at Deborah Heart and Lung Center, you’ll be a key member of the DEBORAH Heart and Lung Center team. Professionals in Cardiology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Cardiology at Deborah Heart and Lung Center may be waiting for you!