RN - OR (Per Diem)Job ID 11185177
|Title||RN - OR (Per Diem)|
|Department||OR - Nurses|
|Bi-Weekly Hours||Per Diem|
|Position Summary and Qualifications||• Position Summary: Provides perioperative care, independently managing circulating duties and tasks for complicated surgical cases with predictable outcomes; is supported by CN III and team leader in managing complicated, unstable cases in which outcomes are unpredictable.|
• Experience: A minimum of 2 years current OR experience.
• Education: Graduate of accredited diploma, associate degree or baccalaureate degree nursing program
• Required License / Credentials: NJ State Nursing License
• Other Required Skills: BLS -C certification
• Contact With Others: Regular internal and/or external contacts requiring tact and discretion in obtaining and exchanging information.
• Supervision Given: Supervises tasks delegated to ancillary nursing and technical staff.
• Supervision Received: Works under general supervision in performing routine patient assignments, referring unusual or more difficult situations to charge nurse and / or nurse manager.
About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Cardiology jobs at Deborah Heart and Lung Center, you’ll be a key member of the DEBORAH Heart and Lung Center team. Professionals in Cardiology careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Cardiology at Deborah Heart and Lung Center may be waiting for you!