Unit Coordinator - MICUJob ID 11097357
Apply Now Send This Job to a Friend
|Title||Unit Coordinator - MICU|
|Department||MICU - Support|
|Bi-Weekly Hours||40 hours|
|Position Summary and Qualifications||• Position Summary:. Supports the provision of patient care through the coordination of unit clerical activities, intra and interdepartmental communication, record keeping and order transcription.|
• Experience: previous experience as unit coordinator, completion of unit coordinator course or previous clerical/secretarial experience is required
• Education: High school diploma or GED required, unit coordinator course and/or secretarial and computer training desirable
• Required License / Credentials: None
• Other Required Skills: excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organization and time management skills, computer skills, basic knowledge of medical terminology; ability to use standard office equipment including fax machine, multi-line phones, and copiers; ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently
• Contact With Others:. Intra and inter departmental contact with both internal and external customers, furnishing or obtaining information requiring tact and discretion.
• Supervision Given: None
• Supervision Received: Works under general supervision of charge nurse in performing routine assignments, referring unusual or more difficult situations to immediate supervisor.
About Clerical / Support Jobs
Clerical / Support