Clinical Assistant - Toms River
Position Summary: Position is responsible for both clinical and administrative functions. Assists physicians with patient care and handling scheduling, entering charges and billing for services. Provides information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from clinical services. May be required to float to another office location.
- Required:Minimum one year recent experience in a medical facility as a clinical assistant and/or documented evidence of externship completed in a medical office. Electrocardiogram (EKG), vital signs, and EMR experience required.
- Required: Medical Assistant Diploma from an accredited program. Appropriate certification.
License and Credentials
- Required: LPN, CMA, RMA, CCMA, MOA
- Required:Effectively communicates with patients, physicians and co-workers.
- Performs Medical Assistant tasks appropriately.
- Skill in understanding patient education needs by effectively sharing information with patients and families.
HOURS: Full-time 80 hours per pay period
Licenses & Certifications
Cert. Medical Asst.
Licensed Practical Nurse